Careers at Desert Aire
We are much more than a place to work!
At Desert Aire, we continually strive to be a place where people truly enjoy coming to work every day. Desert Aire provides a great place to begin or continue your career. We offer everything you would expect from an established employer – competitive wages and salaries, health insurance, 401k, and one of the best profit-sharing plans offered in the region.
We offer much more, including:
• Flexible scheduling (regular 4-day workweek for production) We understand you have a life outside of work, and we do our best to accommodate your individual needs, when needed.
• Vibrant, satisfying work environment with opportunities to learn and grow. You won’t get bored at Desert Aire. You will have opportunities to learn new things and take on new challenges to help you grow personally and professionally.
• Sense of pride and accomplishment in meaningful work. The dehumidification and outdoor air system units we manufacture create healthy environments where people live, work and play. Our indoor agriculture HVAC solutions provide an ideal environment for sustainable food and medical products to be grown indoors in a controlled repeatable environment. As a valued team member, you’ll be doing your part to improve people’s lives through meaningful work.
• Teamwork environment where we support each other. At Desert Aire, we all have your back and we look out for one another. We’re not just here to manufacture products – we’re here to help each other grow through ongoing training and support.
• What you need to do your work, from necessary hand tools and test equipment to laptop and software.
View current openings below and see how it feels to enjoy coming to work.
Our Core Values
At Desert Aire, the success of our employees and our entire organization can be tied to the values we live by:
• Honesty and Integrity in everything we do. It’s how we’ve earned a strong reputation.
• Teamwork that focuses on positive outcomes. No matter what the challenge, we persevere.
• Maintaining expertise in our field by investing in our people. It’s why we are leaders in the dehumidification and indoor agriculture industries.
• Sustaining a customer-oriented focus to build loyalty and advocacy. Our internal and external customers are our greatest assets and advocates.
About Desert Aire: Established in 1978, we are proven leaders in the dehumidification, dedicated outdoor air systems (DOAS), and the indoor agriculture HVAC industries serving more than 20,000 customers in the U.S., Canada and the rest of the world.
Click here for disclosures and machine-readable files regarding in-network and out-of-network rates in compliance with Transparency in Coverage (TiC) rules.
See why Desert Aire is much more than a place to work.
Will you be our new Builder/Assembler? We’re growing!
Desert Aire is looking to hire full-time Builders/Assemblers to perform bench or line assembly operations to help manufacture our dehumidifiers and heat pumps. Our Builders/Assemblers enjoy schedules featuring 3-day weekends and opportunities for overtime pay.
As our new Builder/
- Full Time
Are you our next Brazer? We’re hiring!
Desert Aire is looking to hire a full-time Brazer to perform bench or line assembly operations to help manufacture products including our dehumidifiers and heat pumps. Our Brazers enjoy schedules featuring 3-day weekends and opportunities for overtime pay.
As our new Brazer you must
- Full Time
We're looking for a Testing Technician
Desert Aire is looking to add a Testing Technician to support its engineering team. Our Testing Department is currently looking for a talented testing technician experienced in the testing of mechanical equipment. Our testing department is responsible