Welcome to the Desert Aire website!
We’d like to help you plan for a successful Grow Room or Indoor Farm.
Desert Aire strives to partner with engineers, contractors, consultants, growers and owners to transform indoor grow facilities from design objectives to desired outcomes – Success! We know that to optimize plant growth both space temperature and humidity must not only be controlled but they must be controlled to very tight tolerances to maximize yields. To do this Desert Aire’s GrowAire™ Solutions cost-effectively combine the functions of air conditioners and dehumidifiers.
We design and support GrowAire™ Solutions to provide indoor growers with the peace of mind their crops will flourish in the most tightly controlled environments -- to maximize yields, to eliminate mold/mildew and to minimize energy costs.
Please use one of the Contact methods provided by this webpage or use the Contact menu selection at the top of this page to tell us more about your needs.
Ask us how:
- GrowAire™ Solutions limit mold and mildew problems.
- Dewpoint control can optimize vapor pressure deficit.
- GrowAire™ Solutions eliminate problems in lights-on AND lights-off modes.
- Profits increase while reducing energy use.
Trade Show Calendar
We will be available to have conversations about your grow room needs at the industry events listed below:
- Cannabis 2018 Cultivation Conference, March 12-14, 2018, Oakland, Booth #700
- MJBizConNEXT, May 9-11, 2018, New Orleans, Booth #1333
MJBizCon Fall, November 14-16, 2018, Las Vegas
Features & Specs
Desert Aire’s GrowAire™ Solutions feature:
- Indoor, outdoor and roof curb installation.
- Optimized refrigeration system with variable sensible heat ratio design.
- Packaged or split air and water cooled designs.
- Small Footprint Indoor Design available.
- Air cooled units operational at full capacity down to -300 F (-350 C).
- Electric resistance heat is available on all units while Hot Water or Gas Heat are available heat options on larger units.
- All 3-phase voltages available.
- All GrowAire™ Solutions include large capacity, modulating hot gas condenser coils.
- Integral microprocessor controller with all sensors. Building management connection available.