Cannabis Drying Room Climate Control & Dehumidification
Desert Aire’s DriCure™ Dehumidification Systems are specifically designed as an all-in-one solution for cannabis drying rooms.
These commercial dehumidification systems feature scalable designs to provide drying room solutions when plants are just harvested; and then regulate humidity levels as harvested plants dry in approximately 5 to 10 days. It will handle the complete year-round dehumidification, heating and cooling needs of the room.
See below for important product specs and PDF.
Features & Specs
Desert Aire’s DriCure™ solutions feature:
Moisture Removal Capacity at 70F/60%RH
- LW03: 12 lbs/hr
- LW05: 19 lbs/hr
- LW08: 27 lbs/hr
- LW10: 36 lbs/hr
- LW12: 53 lbs/hr
- LW15: 58 lbs/hr
- Indoor or outdoor installation
- Optimized refrigeration system for moisture removal
- Air cooled units fully operational down to -20F (-29C)
- Integral microprocessor controller including temperature, humidity and refrigeration pressures
- Building management connections available