Desert Aire is looking to hire full-time Builders/Assemblers to perform bench or line assembly operations to help manufacture our dehumidifiers and heat pumps. Our Builders/Assemblers enjoy schedules featuring 3-day weekends and opportunities for overtime pay.
As our new Builder/Assembler you must be able to perform the following duties, among others:
• Ability to read and follow engineering drawings, plans, diagrams and work instructions.
• Place parts in specified relationship to each other.
• Adhere to manufacturing procedures and quality requirements.
• Perform a variety of operations to assemble intricate units involving a considerable number of parts.
• Work on a line where tasks vary from model to model.
• Prepare sub-assemblies for units or maintain production inventory of sub-assembled parts.
• Perform quality checks on finished sub-assemblies at certain points throughout the operation.
• Assemble electrical sub-assemblies such as harnesses, solenoid coils and electrical boxes.
• Evacuate, charge and leak-check refrigeration systems.
• Perform point-to-point wiring of components in units on either standard or custom applications.
• Finish assembly of each unit to include quality of checks, documenting, labeling, cleaning and crating.
• Work at different workstations as production requires.
To apply for our Builder/Assembler position, use the Upload Your Resume/Choose File link along the bottom of this webpage. Or email your resume to: careers@Desert-aire.com.
You can also fill out an application in person at our headquarters in Germantown, Wisconsin. We are located at:
N120 W18485 Freistadt Road
Germantown, WI 53022
Telephone: (262) 946-7400
We hope to hear from you soon! Thank you for your interest!