Are you seeking a job opportunity with a company that is innovative, growing rapidly and fast-paced? Desert Aire LLC, an industry-leading manufacturer of HVAC related equipment is expanding our technical service department, and has an immediate opening for a Technical Service Advisor at our state-of-the-art facility located in Germantown, Wisconsin.
The qualified individual will be responsible to:
• Provide technical support to sales representatives, installing contractors and maintenance personnel.
• Provide feedback to Service Manager regarding system quality, warranty costs, potential improvements, and other field information.
• Review warranty claims and process warranty and non-warranty component shipments.
• Review factory start-up reports completed by others. Document job site design issues and activate warranties.
• Lead Owner Startup Training or other training on Desert Aire products.
• Provide factory start-up supervision. This requires travel primarily to jobsites in US and Canada.
• Travel approximately 12 nights per month.
The Technical Service Advisor we are looking for will have:
• Technical school HVAC training and/or 3 years of commercial refrigeration work experience.
• Ability to read and comprehend electrical ladder diagrams and piping schematics.
• Skilled in the use of Voltmeters, Amp probes and Magnehelics / Manometers.
• Working knowledge of refrigerant reclaim machines, vacuum pumps, micron gauges and air balancing instruments.
• Strong refrigeration background
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook)
• Good written & verbal communication skills.
• Valid EPA refrigerant handling license.
• Satisfactory driving record.
Desert Aire offers a competitive salary and a full benefits package, including, health, dental, vision and life insurance, other voluntary benefits, 401K with a generous match and profit sharing, holidays, personal days, vacation and tuition reimbursement. Join an innovative and team oriented company as we continue to be the leader in our industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer