Are you our next Brazer? We’re hiring!
- Full Time
Desert Aire is looking to hire a full-time Brazer to perform bench or line assembly operations to help manufacture products including our dehumidifiers and heat pumps. Our Brazers enjoy schedules featuring 3-day weekends and opportunities for overtime pay.
As our new Brazer you must be able to perform the following duties, among others:
• Ability to read and follow engineering drawings, plans, diagrams and work instructions.
• Cut, bend and braze copper assemblies based on needs of weekly production schedule.
• Plan brazing steps and place parts in specified relationship to each other.
• Work on a line where tasks vary from model to model.
• Adhere to manufacturing work instructions and quality requirements.
• Perform quality checks on brazed assemblies at certain points throughout the operation.
• Evacuate, charge and leak-check refrigeration systems.
• Work at different workstations as production requires.
To apply for our Brazer position, use the Upload Your Resume/Choose File link along the bottom of this webpage. Or email your resume to: careers@Desert-aire.com.
You can also fill out an application in person at our headquarters in Germantown, Wisconsin. We are located at:
N120 W18485 Freistadt Road
Germantown, WI 53022
Telephone: (262) 946-7400
We hope to hear from you soon! Thank you for your interest!