DOAS / 100% Outdoor Air Systems for IAQ
Indoor Air Quality - Schools, Office Buildings, Extended Care Facilities, Libraries, etc...
- Outdoor Air / IAQ Requirements and System Design - Introducing outdoor air to facilities to meet code has an impact on the design of required HVAC equipment.
- To meet stringent IAQ requirements, facilities must often significantly increase supply of outdoor ventilation air, which in many cases introduces excess moisture.
- Conventional temperature controlled air handlers are unable to control the much larger moisture loads that result.
- Using a dedicated outside air system (DOAS) helps overcome the moisture load problems associated with introducing 100% outdoor air to a facility.
- ASHRAE Standards 62 and 90.1 - Desert Aire's DOAS equipment is designed to meet ASHRAE standards 62 and 90.1.
- When preconditioning outdoor air before feeding it to a traditional air handler, the dehumidifier reduces moisture content and air temperature to meet typical return air requirements.
- When directly feeding the space, our patented “free” reheat system controls leaving air temperature to an exact and controllable level.
- Enthalpy Wheels and Q-Pump - Proven IAQ designs that incorporate features such as our enthalpy wheel and patented Q-Pump (our 100% outdoor air, non-reversing, water-source heat pump) offer energy efficient options while providing exceptional temperature control with lower energy consumption.
Dehumidify with the Experts - Desert Aire
Click Here to View Additional Details and Diagrams of the Q-Pump
Click Here Watch a Video About the Q-Pump
|TotalAire (QS) Series Dehumidifiers
||TotalAire‚™ Series dehumidifiers provide the most complete solution for your dedicated outdoor air system (DOAS) applications.
|VerticalAire (QV) Series Dehumidifiers
||VerticalAire‚™ addresses all critical IAQ and 100% outdoor air applications while delivering accurate leaving air temperatures. VerticalAire‚™ provides solutions for those applications that have limited indoor equipment space.
Results 1 - 2 of 2