Desert Aire warrants the dehumidifying unit to be free from defects in materials and workmanship subject to the terms, conditions and limitations stated herein.
Desert Aire warrants all components (except as noted) for a period of two (2) years from the date of shipment. This warranty shall be limited to the supply of new or rebuilt parts for the part which has failed because of defects in workmanship or material, and does not include the cost for labor, transportation or other costs not herein provided for. Replaced parts are warranted only for the remaining portion of the original warranty period.
The warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- The unit must be properly installed and maintained in accordance with the Desert Aire “Installation and Operation Manual” provided with each unit and/or other documentation provided.
- The Start-Up Report must be completed and returned to Desert Aire within 30 days of the start-up.
- This warranty shall not apply to any part that has been tampered with, or has been subject to misuse, negligence or accident. A warranty can be obtained for altered equipment but only with written consent from Desert Aire.
- The following parts and components are excluded from the warranty: belts, filters, driers, fuses and refrigerant.
- Refrigerant coils or other components that corrode due to improperly balanced pool chemistry or corrosive air quality will not be warranted.
- All replacements or repairs will be FOB Germantown, WI.
- This warranty shall be null and void if defects or damages result from unauthorized opening of the refrigerant circuit, tampering with factory set controls, or operating outside the original design conditions.
- Desert Aire shall not be liable for labor costs incurred in diagnosing the problem, or the removal or replacement of the part or parts being repaired.
- Desert Aire must preauthorize all warranty coverage described herein.
Your Desert Aire unit may have extended warrantees beyond this Standard Limited Warranty document. Extended warrantees are only available at the time of the purchase of the original equipment. These extended warrantees are covered under a separate document and their terms and conditions are separate from this document. It is mentioned in this document for informational purposes only.
Any and all incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded from this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages for personal injury, so the above limitations may not apply to you for certain damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. No person or representative is authorized to make any warranty or assume any liability not strictly in accordance with the aforementioned.
Inquiries regarding warranty matters should be addressed to: Desert Aire Corp., c/o Service Manager, N120 W18485 Freistadt Road, Germantown, WI 53022, PH: (262) 946-7400, FAX: (262) 946-7401, E-MAIL: